The review included roundtable consultations in all states and territories, including two regional areas. A dedicated website was established to encourage online discussion and the sharing of education experiences.
Whilst a number of formal written submissions were received, not all writers provided consent for their submission to be published. The submissions for which consent has been provided have been published on this page.
For some submissions, key details such as names and schools have been omitted to maintain individual privacy, as requested by the writer.
If you provided a written submission to this review that does not appear below and you would now like it to be published, please contact the Students with Disability Policy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of submissions
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia
- Australian Association of Christian Schools
- Australian Education Union
- Australian Parents Council
- Australian Primary Principals Association
- Autism SA
- Blind Citizens Australia
- Carers Australia
- Carers NSW
- Catherine Nell
- Cathy Basterfield
- Catholic Education Commission (CEC) NSW
- Catholic School Parents Australia
- Children with Disability Australia
- Communication Rights Australia
- Department of Education Tasmania
- Developmental Disability WA
- Disability Discrimination Legal Service
- Dr. Priyanka Bandara
- Ethnic Community Services Co-operative
- Fiona Ostoja
- Global Access Project
- Gold Coast Dyslexia Support Group
- Greg Alchin
- Insight Education Centre for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Jan Stead
- Jennifer Lavoipierre
- Jodi Wilkins
- Julie Phillips
- Kristy Bozanich
- Macquarie ADHD Parent Support Group Inc.
- McGlynn Educational Media
- Name Withheld
- Name Withheld 2
- National Association of Australian Teachers of the Deaf
- National Disability Services
- Northern Territory Anti-Discrimination Commission
- ParaQuad Association of Tasmania Inc.
- Parents Victoria Inc.
- Speech Pathology Australia
- SPELD NSW
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- University of Western Sydney
- Vision Australia